Saturday, December 3, 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas Sale - Third Day

Pin It!

On the third day of Christmas, My true love sent to me......

Robert Gordon Cake Stands, either square, round or a cupcake stand!



Robert Gordon Square Scalloped Cake Stand. On sale for $55.50 (RRP $59.95)
Robert Gordon Round Scalloped Cake Stand On sale for $45.50 (RRP $49.95)

Robert Gordon Classic Three Tiered Wire Cupcake Stand  On sale for $38.00 (RRP $45.95)
Just as an aside, you know what I love about this cupcake stand?  The cupcakes sit nice and straight on the stand.  I used to have a cupcake stand that held each cupcake individually and they never sat properly, it used to drive me nuts!!

Anyway, I hope you are all getting into the Christmas spirit!


Remember, be quick each "days" sale only lasts for three days! Pin It!

No comments: